
有人这样形容女人:
The nice women are ugly. 好女人不漂亮。
The beautiful women are not nice. 漂亮女人不好。
The beautiful and nice women are general stupid. 又漂亮又好的女人一般都很愚蠢。
The beautiful, nice and clever women are married. 又漂亮又好又不愚蠢的女人都结婚了。
有人这样形容男人:
Do you want to go to a movie? = I"d like to have sex with you.
Can I take you out to dinner? = I"d like to have sex with you.
Can I call you sometime? = I"d like to have sex with you.
May I have this dance? = I"d like to have sex with you.
Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal for you to have sex with other guys.
这样看来,好男人和好女人似乎都被die out。
其实,上帝创造了亚当和夏娃,就是希望世界和平,生活美好。
无论现实或梦想中,可爱的男人和女人仍然感动着我们。
影片《Notting Hill》中的男人和女人们,就是如此……
平淡的叙事中有着特别的张力,让人回味、咀嚼。
女主人公Anna Scott关于人生和爱情非同寻常的理解,和男主人公William淡泊如水的处世态度,
深深的吸引着对方,也吸引着我。
William:他很害羞,见到Anna总会紧张拘谨得不行。
他珍爱小镇的生活,虽然被妻子抛弃,书店经营不善,但总是很满足所拥有的一切。
比起那些雄心勃勃的大男人来,他是个可爱的百分百小男人。
他有时又很木讷和固执,面对Anna的表白,犹豫再三,他还是拒绝了。
Anyway, he’s real and he’s adorable.
Anna:她是美丽的,男人们都梦想能拥有她。She’s fabulous but surreal.
她渴望爱情,渴望自由自在的充实的生活。
“Some people do spend their whole lives together。”
“I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.”
谁能想象这样一个炙手可热的女人会如此的真诚。
她是清醒的。
“The fame thing is not real.”
“Someday my looks will go and I’ll become some sad mid-aged woman who looks a bit like someone who was famous for a while.”
她懂得什么才是生活,幸福永远只有自己知道。
她有些冲动和脾气。不止一次,她亲吻了William;
遇上记者的围攻,她立马翻脸,
fly into a rage。Anyway,she’s real and she’s so adorable too.
Friends: 坐在轮椅上的Bella被丈夫Max宠爱着,不太漂亮的Honey和怪异的Spike两情相悦,
有了这些可爱的朋友,让你感觉自己被幸福安宁紧紧包围。
看过诺丁山很多遍,每一次都会感动多一点。
荡气回肠的爱情固然难忘,但小小的幸福却在偷偷的敲着我的心门。
以上-ZT
A观点:这部电影本身并不能百般吸引我,初见就会把它和《西雅图夜未眠》归为一类,
这类影片有温暖的感染力,可是不管怎样的情绪,都不似A所钟情的吸血鬼影片那样,
盛大、肆意、倔强、惊艳的淋漓尽致义无反顾。
但片中音乐却让我一听就爱上,安静、不浮躁。
另见有帖子调侃:
The nice men are ugly.
好男人不帅。
The handsome men are not nice.
帅男人不好。
The handsome and nice men are gay.
又帅又好的男人是同性恋。
The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married.
又帅又好又不是同性恋的男人都结婚了。
Men who are not so handsome but are nice men have no money.
不是很帅但是很好的男人却没有钱。
The men who are not so handsome but are nice men with money think we are only after their money.
不是很帅但是又好又有钱的男人会认为我们看上的是他们的钱。
The handsome men without money are after our money.
而没有钱但是很帅的男人看上的是我们的钱。
The handsome men, who are not so nice and some what heterosexual don’t think we are beautiful enough.
不是很好但是很帅又是异性恋的男人却嫌我们不够漂亮。
The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money are cowards.
又好又有钱又是异性恋又觉得我们漂亮的男人却又没胆量。
The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!
又好又帅又有点钱而且是个异性恋的男人偏偏害羞而且从不采取行动。
The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest on us when we take the initiative.
那些从不主动的男人一旦我们采取主动就对我们失去兴趣。
NOW...WHO IN THE HELL UNDERSTANDS MEN?
现在......到底有谁了解男人这东西?
The nice women are ugly.
好女人不漂亮。
The beautiful women are not nice.
漂亮女人不好。
The beautiful and nice women are general stupid.
又漂亮又好的女人一般都很愚蠢。
The beautiful, nice and clever women are married.
又漂亮又好又不愚蠢的女人都结婚了。
The women who are not so beautiful but are nice women are born in poverty.
不是很漂亮但是很好的女人都出身贫寒。
The women who are not so beautiful but are nice women born in noble think we are only after their lordliness.
不是很漂亮但是很好又出身高贵的女人会认为我们看上的是他们的权势。
The beautiful women without lordliness are after our lordliness.
而没有权势但是很漂亮的女人看上的是我们的权势。
The clever women, who are not so nice and somewhat beautiful don't think we are clever enough.
不是很好但是很漂亮又很聪明的女人却嫌我们不够聪明。
The women who think we are clever, that are nice, somewhat clever and have lordliness have a lot of pursuers.
又好又聪明又出身高贵又觉得我们聪明的女人都有很多追求者。
The women who are somewhat beautiful, somewhat nice and have some lordliness and thank God are clever are always maintain many candidates!
又好又漂亮又出身高贵而且又聪明的女人总是脚踩几条船。
The women who always maintain many candidates, automatically complain us when west and off them.
那些脚踩几条船的女人一旦我们疏远她们就对我们充满怨言抱怨。
Now,who in the hell understands women?
现在,到底有谁了解女人这东西?
when you say nothing at all
歌手:alison krauss
it创s amazing 真是神奇
how you can speak right to my heart 你竟能说中我的心意
without saying a word, 尽管你不发一语
you can light up the dark你可以照亮黑暗
try as i may我已竭尽所能
i could never explain what i hear when但我永远无法解释我所听的
you don创t say a thing当你什么都没说
chorus:]
the smile on your face你脸上的笑容
lets me know that you need me使我明白你需要我
there创s a truth in your eyes 你眼里的真相
saying you创ll never leave me告诉我你绝不会离我而去
the touch of your hand says双手的触摸
you创ll catch me whenever i fall告诉我无论我在何处跌倒,你都将扶持我
you say it best你说的真好
when you say nothing at all当你什么都没说
all day long一整天
i can hear people talking out loud我听到人们高谈阔论
but when you hold me near you drown out the crowd但当你抱著我离开人群
the crowd)
try as they may they can never define人们努力想要知道,但他们永远不会明了
what创s been said between your heart and mine你我俩心之承诺了些什么
[repeat chorus twice]
when you say nothing at all
you say it best
when you say nothing at all)
the smile on your face
the truth in your eyes
the touch of your hand
let创s me knowthat you need me
点击下载:原声大碟










Post By:2008-5-22 22:35:21 
